What is the Best Legend of Zelda Game?


Since The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild has been released, gamers, fans, and Zelda lovers have been raving over this miraculous entry to The Legend of Zelda series.  Many people think that Breath of the Wild is the best Zelda game to date.  Why wouldn't they?  It was nominated the best video game of the year in 2017.  However, there are several other entries to The Legend of Zelda series that I myself fell in love with years ago.  I personally haven't played through the entire Breath of the Wild entry, simply because I do not own a Nintendo Switch.  However, the game is simply brilliant.  I love the idea of a free roam open world much like Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, and the visual aspects of the game are simply eye candy to everyone.  Regardless of the spectacular visual effects with the latest entry, the game that I fell in love with over and over again was The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.  In my opinion, this should have gotten the HD remaster on a main console rather than Wind Waker.  For the life of me, I could not get into Wind Waker.  Something about talking to a magic dragon boat, and twirling a wand in the air all the time just killed my interest with the game.  Nonetheless, Ocarina of Time has been a game that I have gone back to time and time again.  I have successfully completed the Ocarina of Time entry at least six times and have enjoyed every second of the game each time.  While others may think that Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, or even Skyward Sword was the best entry to The Legend of Zelda series, Ocarina of Time takes the cake with this avid gamer.

What was is your favorite entry to The Legend of Zelda series?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ProGamerGuide's Possibilities

Hardstuck Silver in League of Legends?

The Future of Gaming